Pulled Pork (courtesy of my sister-in-law)
Made on Day 31
1/2 cup Ketchup
1/3 cup Soy Sauce
1/2 can of Root beer
1/2 jar BBQ sauce
1/3 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
1 tbsp Ground Mustard
1 tbsp Garlic Powder
1/2 tsp Paprika
1/4 cup Brown Sugar
Pinch Salt and Pepper
3 Pounds Pork Loin, or pork shoulder, trimmed of fat.
1. Combine all ingredients into crock pot. Whisk all ingredients until well blended.
2. Place pork into mixture, coating both sides of meat.
3. Cook for 8 to 10 hours under “low” slow cooker setting.
4. After meat is cooked, remove from slow cooker onto plate and break apart with fork. If meat has any bones, please discard at this time.
5. Place meat back into warm sauce to reheat.