Time sure flies when you’re having fun…. evidently so much so that my last blog post was over two months ago. So much has happened since then, so I’ll focus on a few highlights.
1. Lent has come and gone and I’m 3 months smoke free. Yah! Although sugar has inched it’s way back into my diet, but I’m trying to keep it to a minimum where possible.
2. I turned 34 and survived.
3. I discovered that maple syrup tastes amazing in coffee. Way better than sugar and you only need a tiny bit (refer to #1).
4. I’ve been working on my apartment and it’s feeling warmer and cozier (more to come on decorating etc.).
5. I started a new job that I’m loving.
6. I saw the National in concert for the 2nd time.
7. I am running and going to the gym on a regular basis. Last week I clocked 25km a new weekly record.
8. I joined a summer baseball league.
9. I discovered that I love bourbon and bourbon based cocktails. Now I will spend the rest of the summer experimenting and exploring all that Toronto has to offer.
10. …….. more to come… I promise.