It is with mixed emotions to report that I have a new love. A new soulmate, a new meant to be and it’s name is time change. Sorry Chris.
Confession time. I start work at 9am and my commute time is roughly 30-35 minutes. I have scheduled my mornings down to a science so that I can get out of bed at 7:40-7:45 and still make it to work on time. It helps that I have really short hair and can shower in under 5 minutes.
But then time change happened and I am voluntarily getting out of bed at 6:15 – CRAZY!!!!. I had no idea what my work week could be like if I woke up at 6:15am. Here’s a run down of my morning so far.
- 6:15 wake up and get out of bed
- 6:17 hop in the shower
- 6:24 get out of shower and get dressed
- 6:30 check email, facebook, wordpress
- 6:40 get dressed
- 6:42 make breakfast smoothie (click for recipe)
- 6:44 do the dishes while the smoothie is in the blender
- 6:50 do hair, put in contacts, makeup etc. etc.
- 6:55 make coffee
- 7:00 drink smoothie & coffee
- 7:03 donated to my brother’s Movember campaign
- 7:12 write a blog post