Start a blog – check.
For months now, my boyfriend has been trying to convince me to write a blog. Until yesterday, my response has always no. But after another unsatisfying day at work, I figured what the hell.
One day at a time I will work to overcome my natural tendencies towards procrastination and finally get some shit done. Do I think this exercise will fundamentally change me? Oddly enough – maybe.
What kind of things are on my list? I’ve got the usuals….. do the dishes, do the laundry, pack a lunch, cook dinner, go to the gym etc. But I also have some things on my list that may be slightly more entertaining to follow for the next 364 days.
- recaulk the bathtub
- learn how to use Adobe InDesign/Illustrator/Photoshop
- get a new job
- sign up for italian lessons
- learn italian
- go cross country skiing
- make ravioli from scratch
- get rid of the drawer full of shoes I never wear at work
- bring my crockpot home from work (its been hiding under my desk for close to 10 months)
- learn a thing or two about tiling
- call my grandparents regularly
- plant a garden and water it regularly
Wish me luck.